30th November 2023
Bostonair is currently looking for B1 & B2 Engineers without type ratings to join our Structured OJT (On the Job Training) Program in Leipzig, Germany.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain their first type onto a Part 66 B1/B2 License and secure a long-term future as a Licensed Engineer.
- You will get started in Leipzig as a mechanic which is a great chance for you to see the operation whilst working an on/off shift pattern. After one of two rotations, you would then join our next type training course (B757 / A300-600) before progressing through our OJT program.
- Whilst carrying out your OJT, you’d be employed as a Cat-A Engineer – and once you’re able to certify, you’d be employed as a B1 /B2 licensed engineer.
- This would then be a long-term, stable employment opportunity – with the possibility of further type training on our other relevant types including A300-600, B777 and A757.
- You’d also continue to work the on/off shift with accommodation, local transport and a monthly travel allowance provided.
- Type training is provided free of charge – in exchange for your commitment to work with Bostonair on a long-term, permanent basis.
- To be considered for this position you MUST hold an EASA Part 66 B1 /B2 License, with no types, and have experience in a busy line maintenance environment.
- In addition, you will need to have the right to work in Germany (EU Passport or Work Visa).
- Candidates MUST have a valid German Security Clearance (ZUP)